There are many blogs out there that talk about the living with Anorexia, or other eating disorders but not very many that deal with EDNOS. This blog is about dealing and living with EDNOS, and the frustrations and issues that come along with it.
Monday, May 16, 2011
Signing offf
Hey my fellow bloggers though I've been reading blogs i haven't posted in a while and i think its because i feel like i'm not in the same place as everyone else on here. I think I'm just going to take some time off here. I need to find myself to figure out who i am and what i want. I need to figure out if i want recovery or not. I need a break, I need to do something with my life and I'm not getting the feedback i need on here and i think it might be time to take some time off and see if I really need to be on here or if its triggering me and making me more depressed. If you need anything feel free to message me on here and it'll get forwarded to my email or if you want to keep in contact with me comment and i'll send you my email. Will miss you all *hugs*.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
im sorry your struggling so much :( hugs seems to be the time of year but imn glad your giving yourself a break from everything, you can email me anytime hun
deedee__17@hotmail.com
2 underscores
xoxoxoxo
I think you are making a very wise dicision. Only you know whats best for you. Just remember, we will still be thinking about you and if you ever need anyone to talk to just shoot me an email (matrunner25@aol.com). Thank you for the wonderful posts and comments. Remember: You are soooooo beautiful, inside and out! Love you lots and best wishes on whatever you end of doing.
Post a Comment