There are many blogs out there that talk about the living with Anorexia, or other eating disorders but not very many that deal with EDNOS. This blog is about dealing and living with EDNOS, and the frustrations and issues that come along with it.
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Dear fellow Bloggers.....
I might have to take a break from blogging/reading blogs as well its not helping with mood and thoughts. My T seriously thinks that i need to stop until I'm in a better place/mindset because it is on;y helping to perpetuate the SU thoughts, and just further emerse myself in this world. Not sure what my decisions is going to be yet, as i might just track my mood for the next couple of days and see how i feel, as i might still need an outlet for these thoughts not sure. But she strongly recommended that i stop blogging for a while and just focus on staying out of trouble and keeping my thoughts to just that thoughts rather than actions.... I guess just finding it hard to let go of this world/community of bloggers I'm so fond of and i'd hate to not be there for you guys when you're all going through so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I know where your coming from and I really hope it helps :) We will still all be here when or if u decide to come back. Good luck and take care of yourself hun Huggs xxx
To be honest I'm really going to miss you, you comments get me through the day sometimes and you've been like a mentor to me (in a good healthy way) so thank you <3
I hope taking a break really helps, I want nothing more than for you to be safe and secure in yourself.
:) good luck beautiful
I know where you're coming from - but I just wanted to say, that I'm going to miss you tons... <3 Just make yourself happy and okay... you deserve it... <3
Post a Comment