Monday, April 11, 2011

Video & Update - Stresful times

Been listening to a lot of Good Charlotte and other artists, but this is one of my favourite songs for their Chronicles of Life and Death album. I'm ok i guess, super tired, and a bit stressed out but so far i've been off my anxiety medication for 3days now, and you know what it feels good not to be dependent on it. Was taking it twice daily for about 3weeks +. Took a sleeping pill as i'm still not sleeping well, eating is better i guess but i'm more stress eating than anything. A lot of sugar and soothing things like chocolate and ice-cream i think they help passify the anxiety/ stressful time. Eating a lot of junk, but i finished my undergrad on Friday and I'm  just trying to study for exams and write an essay for wed so busy busy. Will be spending all day Tuesday and wed in the library as i have an 8.30 exam on Tuesday and then a 7.00pm exam that same day so need to studying for it, might come home and see if i can nap, maybe take a sleeping pill and get some rest. It really depends on how much studying i can get done tomorrow. 

On a completely different not i have blisters in my mouth and my tongue is like white and the tip is all red. Not sure what the fuck is happening there, but w.e will be consuming more vitamin C as of tomorrow. see if that helps although i've been drinking shit loads of organge juice already but cna't have too much vitamin C right?

Wow there is so much more i want to rant about cause i haven't posted in ages but I'll make them brief cause this is already a long post

Landlord is being a retard so have to wait home tomorrow for a guy to come give me an estimate for a garage door that is broken that wasn't even our fault, and it was just a shitty garage door, so yeah ergg... not happy about that since i have exams Tuesday and i won't get a spot at the library  cause its going to be packed tomorrow which is super annoying. But will make the best of it, at least it supposed to be nice outside

Have an information session/interview Thursday and another my last exam Saturday, need to go to bed now as my sleeping pills are kicking in. so i'm going to sing off now 

i feel like there was more...... but can't think of it now so i'll just leave you with the video below. Will probably share one in ever post for the next week.



The Truth: Good Charlotte



So here we are
We are alone
There’s weight on your mind
I wanna know
The truth, if this is how you feel
Say it to me
If this was ever real

I want the truth from you
Give me the truth, even if it hurts me
I want the truth from you
Give me the truth, even if it hurts me
I want the truth

So this is you
You're talking to me
You found a million ways to let me down
So I'm not hurt when you're not around
I was blind
But now I see
This is how you feel
Just say it to me
If this was ever real

I want the truth from you
Give me the truth, even if it hurts me
I want the truth from you
Give me the truth, even if it hurts me

I know that this will break me
I know that this might make me cry
You gotta say what’s on your mind, on your mind
I know that this will hurt me
and break my heart and soul inside
I don’t wanna live this lie

I want the truth from you
Give me the truth, even if it hurts me
I want the truth from you
Give me the truth, even if it hurts
I don’t care no more, no
Just give me the truth, gimme' the truth
Cause I don’t care no more
Give me the truth
Cause I don’t care no more, no
Just give me the truth
Give me the truth[4x]
Cause I don’t care no more, no

If you get through this post/read it let me know. And sorry i've been MIA for so long just had to regroup and finish off my last month of undergrad but hopefully will be on here more often, and have started reading a few blogs haven't gotten to everyone's but know that i will eventually, I promise... 

1 comment:

Nikki said...

good charlotte <3 <3
and what an amazing song choice

just wanted to let you kno im still following along. good luck on all of your exams!

hopefully the vitamin c helps, i dunno what that is =/ ive never heard of that happening before.

much love

xox