There are many blogs out there that talk about the living with Anorexia, or other eating disorders but not very many that deal with EDNOS. This blog is about dealing and living with EDNOS, and the frustrations and issues that come along with it.
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Shitty Night
Did not end well, binged after dinner... took laxatives so hopefully won't gain, i know I'm taking them too often but w/e, i don't really care, Thursday is going to be a fast till dinner, I'll allow myself my usual cup of hot chocolate and if I'm feeling dizzy then I'll also add some crystal light to water. I know its good i ate, but i really don't want to be eating when I'm not hungry as it pisses me off. My chest is still hurting, I'm tired so I've got nothing done and i have soo soo much to do... shoot me now please, can i just disappear from this hell that is called life?? I think sometimes the smaller i get the easier it will be to disappear to be less visible, to be even less noticed... sigh.. too tired to even do my usual crunches=fail
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment