So had my appointment this morning and to be honest it was pointless. I'm not really wanting to get help anyways and i think my Dr picked up on that. I'm going to try and keep my calorie limit to a 1000cal for now and see how that goes in terms of weight loss. There are so many other issues that i need to deal with and a lot of that has to do with the amount of control my parents have over me. I'm working on that though and breaking down the boundaries that were once set up but its going to take a bit of time. I'm hoping to get a car in April and that will help with having more freedom and being able to just go where i want when i want. I think for now I'm happy with the way things are, i mean I'm not ready to get better until i reach my goal weight(110lbs)and who knows how long that is going to take. For now I'm just going to try and get through the first half of term and see how i feel before i make any significant decisions on seeking help and getting better. In short I'll see my DR and my Psych once a month till April to check up and make sure medically I'm okay. Not much else to say not very much happening in my dad right now, just trying to get through life one day at a time.
No comments:
Post a Comment