Thursday, January 20, 2011

Tired Thursday



I didn't sleep at all last night, was up till about 1.30-2.00am and then was up at around 8am so not a good nights sleep at all. I'm wondering if its because of the pill because it has as much caffeine as a cup of coffee and i don't usually drink that much caffeine in a day....i ate breakfast this morning I'll be it really unhealthy but after walking around in the cold for 30min with a heavy shoulder bag and feeling like i was going to pass out i felt like i needed to have something so i indulged a little. Hoping that i can just carry on my day as planned as lunch isn't really big and its super healthy but we'll see...... My chest is still hurting a little but its getting better.... i didn't take the pill this morning so I'm going to see if it helps with feeling better. Plan to go swimming tonight and i have to go home this weekend (which wasn't planned but mom needs my help so I'm going to go and help her) which means i need to get shit done tonight, and tomorrow afternoon, so no messing around for me. I did some reading last night when i couldn't sleep so I'm no longer as far behind as i was but still behind non the less... will try and catch up today and have the gym tomorrow afternoon after class, and then home for the weekend, so that means no studying till Sunday night which is I'm not sure lol we'll see. Hopefully I'll start feeling better soon. Keeping track of everything i eat in relation to exercise so i have a better idea of what is going on with the ED, and yesterdays final intake was pretty low when u take away how much i burned from exercising so it might be why I'm still having lingering pain, combined with a lack of sleep and even more exercise today we shall see how I'm doing by the end of the day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you pulled a muscle in your chest, but if it doesn't clear up in a week or so I would go to a doctor!

unbeautiful said...

I hope you feel better. Try to get some sleep. I know that helps me wonders. =)
Keep catching up on your studies. School is important, ya know? ;)

Oh and thanks for following my blog and thanks for understanding.