There are many blogs out there that talk about the living with Anorexia, or other eating disorders but not very many that deal with EDNOS. This blog is about dealing and living with EDNOS, and the frustrations and issues that come along with it.
Monday, February 21, 2011
The Joys of being home....
Feeling a bit ok, i guess, dunno, got nothing done today at all. Tired, been taking the dog out today as she's not feeling to good but shes getting better, may take a while to get herself back to normal. Today was unproductive and i'm freaking out, being at home downstairs is not working, i will get up early, shower, make my tea, take the dog out and i will go upstairs and study. Will try and do some reading tonight, hope that will help. Been eating normally ate three meals today, not very happy at all. Feel like i'm getting fat, gaining weight, though i'm trying to stop pills cause my skin is breaking out and i suspect that its either the pills or all the chocolate i ate last week so going off both for a while, well trying, hopefully can make it today w/o laxatives, since Friday i've only taken 2 which is a huge difference from last week. I'm very tired, so might try and head to be early we'll see. Really want to go back to restricting trying hard not to, but might give in tomorrow, as we'll be out by 11.00am cause the dog has grooming appt and the bagels are all gone so i'll be less likely to eat breakfast tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope you can go today without laxatives :/ And that the dog gets better soon. Take care :[ xxxx
I feel ya about the laxatives... I really hope you can do it - in fact, I know you can... It's one of the hardest things... that addiction coexisting with an eating disorder. I was told to get you off of laxxies to take Mirolax (?), something in the mirolax (?) is less addictive than other laxxies and will still do the... deed... but only lighter, and eventually you can take yourself completely off with no withdraws...
Post a Comment