Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Overwhelmingly Frustrating Tuesday

I'm so friking stressed out and so overwhelmed. Have to do so much reading this week, have an assignment next week due on wed, have an appointment right after the class that the assignment is due,  then a presentation on Thursday and a mid-term on Friday. FML was supposed to see my T next week but can't because it is right before class and its on the Friday of the mid-term and i need that time to do some last minute studying and preparation. I really want to cut, i'm not anxious at all just stressed and overwhelmed and i feel like cutting will make me feel better. Need to call my mom tonight and tell her that i can't come home this weekend as planned because i have too much to do next week and i need my weekend to prepare. I need to go to the library on Saturday at least and can't do that if i'm home and i need to get things done on Friday or even if its just online stuff. *sigh*. Think i might leave writing/researching for my post this week till tomorrow during my break, as it is easier for me to do it then. I'm sad, frustrated, tried, overwehlmed, and depressed what a combination. Just want to crawl up in a ball and cry and just not go anywhere for the next few days. *screams at the top of her lungs* wish i could do that in real life, but afraid my roommates won't a.) appreciate it and b.) will look at me strangely. That's it for now ,feel a bit better posting this but not by much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Relax.Breath. It will be okay, whenever you get stressed and anxious just close your eyes and breath. I always have like panic attacks when I'm doing homework for some reason, and closing my eyes and breathing and daydream for a few minutes calms me:) Good luck on all your exams, I hate them to. I honestly don't even understand why we have to take them.