There are many blogs out there that talk about the living with Anorexia, or other eating disorders but not very many that deal with EDNOS. This blog is about dealing and living with EDNOS, and the frustrations and issues that come along with it.
Friday, February 4, 2011
End of yet another week
So today was pretty dry and boring and long, classes were not interesting, i spent half my time confused,or doing other things. Wrote just over two pages worth of stuff to my therapist last night, and then handed it in to her office today, didn't think she was going to respond but she did, I'm going to see her on Monday at 3.30, its good timing cause I'll already be done classes and my group meeting so its like perfect timing. Kind of nervous thought cause i was brutally honest with how i was feeling. I don't remember all of what i wrote, but i told her about the purging and laxatives, about the diet pills, about the cutting being more anger driven than anxiety, about the increased physical symptoms like chest pains being a constant, feeling nauseous, and dizzy all the time. My body is just i don't know, reacting very negatively to what I'm doing to it and i have to take pills to help me sleep, and i know part of it the lack of sleeping has to do with having to take the dog out early, but I'm going to bed earlier and stuff but just not sleeping well. I only went to the gym once this week cause i didn't feel like going today, I'm to tired, and wed was a snow day. More than anything i think the frustrating thing or part is the irritation and short temper, I've been very moody and angry the last couple of days and i feel bad for the dog cause i think she takes the brunt of my anger when she's acting out. Of course shes oblivious to my bad mood and just does what puppies do lol, and my yelling at her doesn't make a difference. I want to cut and/or bang my head against a wall repeatedly, that's how restless and frustrated i am, i think part of it is not doing much if any hmwk tonight but i need a day off, I'm tired and frustrated and i don't know what to do. Going to make sure that i get enough sleep tonight and get reading done early tomorrow that's the key to start early, not turn the TV on and just read until i can't read anymore. Need to work on my presentation as well and finish that book. *sigh* so much to do so overwhelmed, so sad need/want an escape so bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm sorry there is so much going on and that your mom isn't being supportive. I hate being overwhelmed with work, it makes concentrating so much harder because I feel as if I'll work until I'm dead. But you'll get through it, you just have to block everything out and really just concentrate on the work. And I am so proud of you for telling your T all of this:) It's going to be good for you! Take care
xx
rose what about my mom?? R u sure u didn't read it wrong lol i didn't mention my mom at all in this post :P
Awh. Take care lovely, and I hope tomorrow/next week is much better for you. :] xxx
Post a Comment