There are many blogs out there that talk about the living with Anorexia, or other eating disorders but not very many that deal with EDNOS. This blog is about dealing and living with EDNOS, and the frustrations and issues that come along with it.
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Medical Update
Meeting went ok i guess, took longer than the usual 30mins appt, we spent like maybe an hr + talking her just trying to get a sense of where i am right now. I have three options 1.) continue out-patient stuff, seeing her my Dr, and my therapist 2.) inpatient hospital (4 weeks min), and 3.) continue out-patient with added appointments from an ED specialized out-patient program, I'd need to see a nutritionist and another therapist while still seeing my current team, right now everything is still my choice until my BMI is like 11 then i don't have a choice, but obviously my psychologist thinks i need to start getting better now rather than later, cause the longer i wait the harder it will be. Still haven't made any choices, but now I'm pretty sure that my T, psych and Dr. will always be on the same page now, as she's calling my T to let her know what the outcome of our meeting was. I'm not really scared anymore which is good cause i know I'm safe for a while in terms of not being put IP or anything, which is good, emm i have to continue seeing my Dr because my psych says she needs to monitor things like blood work and ECG because those are what will be the indicators of my symptoms getting worse. I think I'm going to wait till reading week to see if things improve or not before i make any major decisions. May cut down on the laxatives if nothing else. so friking overwhelmed right now but yeah, feeling a bit better and a little bit at ease than i was at the beginning of the week. Not sure if thats a good thing or bad thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We're all here for you. Know that.
Cut back on the laxatives... they aren't good for you, okay? I don't want you hurting your tummy - I used to be addicted. and it's not good, Sweets... <3
If you need anything I'm here. :) an hear, a shoulder.
LOVE the music on your page.
I'm torn between calling the Ed specialist place and not calling them. Can't remember if they were helpful or not or if it was just too many appointments and that's why i stopped. *ponders*.... i think like i said i'll hold of on any big decisions till after my appts next week and also my break. Things may change before then on their own who knows? ergg hate this uncertainty
Post a Comment