There are many blogs out there that talk about the living with Anorexia, or other eating disorders but not very many that deal with EDNOS. This blog is about dealing and living with EDNOS, and the frustrations and issues that come along with it.
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Snow Day!!
Woke up at 7am to check cause my alarm went off to take the dog out, and school was closed yay... downside of that though is that i feel uber lazy and i don't get to exercise cause the gym will be closed and its not the best day to go out in, unless you absolutely have to. Managed to get an estimation as to how many calories are in the baking i did yesterday and the day before and they are not bad, could be much worse i guess. Its all dried fruits, nuts and oats and healthy stuff non of it has any oil in it. Only one recipe has butter, and the only other unhealthy thing is the sugar, might reduce that next time or keep it as is not sure. But really don't want to eat anymore today, had two small muffins and a hot chocolate and its about lunch time but don't feel like being healthy and eating, problem is, I'm getting headache and chest pains, and I'm lacking sleep and totally out of it. Wow can't believe its already Wed and that its only a week till my appt with my Psychologist, kind of scar who fast the time has gone. Only 2 more weeks till my reading week ( a whole week off of school will be nice). Need to figure out when the Job fair is, as i have to do to that. I think it might be this week that's coming. Busy Busy Busy..... sooo sooo tired though, need sleep. Definitely more sleep.. still want to cut but trying to put it off as long as possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
stay strong and good job restraining from cutting! It will get easier to resist if you keep it up. I had a snow day to. I have mixed feeling about them tho because it's like an automatic binge day for me but I don't have to go to school so....ohhh and quaestion, how do you get that music thing? I want to add one but I can't figure out how!? :)
Post a Comment